French toast roll. French Toast Roll-Ups have cream cheese, fruit, or whatever fillings you like rolled up in cinnamon sugar bread. Impressive and crowd pleasing, you'll love these French Toast Roll-Ups for breakfast. PREPARATION Roll each slice of bread flat with a rolling pin.
Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen. Using a rolling pin, roll each slice of bread to flatten and make more pliable. Trim the crust off each slice. You undertake frying blanch French toast roll practicing 9 method as well as 6 than. Here you are gain.
compound of French toast roll
- It's of bread.
- You need of tbsp.
- Prepare of Nutella.
- It's of butter.
- You need of ground cinnamon (change according to preference).
- You need of egg.
- It's of milk.
- Prepare of Honey (optional).
- You need of Berries (optional).
These easy Nutella French Toast Roll Ups have all your favorite french toast flavors rolled up and topped with sugar! Perfect for breakfast or even dessert. Easy to make and fun to eat, these French Toast Sausage Roll-Ups are always popular with my family. A yummy twist on traditional french toast.
French toast roll receipt
- Cut the edges of your bread with a knife and roll it flat using a rolling pin.
- Spread nutella to your slices of bread and roll them up as tightly as possible.
- To make the egg mixture mix egg and milk (it is optional to add 1 tsp of sugar) and leave your butter on a small pan on low-medium heat so the butter is hot.
- Coat your bread with the egg mixture really well and add it to the fry pan. Cook the toast roll until it is golden brown.
- Mix sugar and cinnamon on a plate and coat the cooked bread rolls with the sugar-cinnamon mix.
- Optional step: Drizzle with honey and serve with berries.
Easy to make and fun to eat, these delicious french toast roll ups are a creative breakfast treat for any day of the week! French Toast Roll-Ups. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. French Toast Roll-Ups -- Quick, fast and easy breakfast recipe ideas for a crowd (brunches and potlucks)! Some of these are make ahead, some are healthy, and some are simply amazing! The problem with these Strawberry Nutella French Toast Roll Ups is that they are way too easy to I've seen strawberry stuffed french toast roll ups "around", but I have noticed that they all seem to.