Watermelon lemonade. Strain through a fine mesh sieve. Today I went on a gorgeous hike with my brother and I brought this Watermelon Lemonade along. I had half a watermelon left and thought it would be the perfect time to make some watermelon lemonade to go with our grilled burgers and fries for lunch.
I just love the way fresh mint and watermelon get along. Cut the top off the watermelon and hollow it out using a large spoon, fishing out any pips along the way. Mash the flesh through a sieve into a bowl. You do ones thing steeping percolate Watermelon lemonade adopting 6 receipt as well as 4 together with. Here is how you realize.
modus operandi of Watermelon lemonade
- It's 10-12 of big chunks of watermelon.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1/3 tsp of black salt.
- You need 5 -6 of Mint leaves.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sugar (optional).
- You need 4 -5 of Ice cubes.
Put the flesh in a blender (or use a tall jug and hand blender) with the lemon juice and sugar, whizz to a purée, then stir in the soda. Place watermelon in a blender or food processor. Cover and blend on medium speed until smooth. Place lemonade concentrate and water in a large pitcher or punch bowl.
Watermelon lemonade technique
- Make juice of watermelon in a mixer jar and strain it to remove any fiber..
- Mix lemon juice, Black salt and sugar mix well.
- Pour watermelon lemonade in a glass add mint leaves and ice cubes.
- Serve chilled.
Garnish with additional watermelon if desired. Place the frozen watermelon, water, and strawberry lemonade drink mix in a blender; blend until slushy. The resul is an incredibly delicious watermelon lemonade! The watermelon gives it a sweet and refreshing taste. Fill your home with the most irresistible, beautiful fragrance today.