Asian style pork kebabs, steamed veg and yellow rice.
You doing frying scorch Asian style pork kebabs, steamed veg and yellow rice accepting 17 compound along with 6 together with. Here is how you make hay.
ingredients of Asian style pork kebabs, steamed veg and yellow rice
- It's 450 g of Pork fillet.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 20 ml of rice vinegar.
- You need 2 tbsp of honey.
- It's 1 of red chilli.
- It's 30 ml of soy sauce.
- It's 200 g of basmati rice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric.
- You need of Salt.
- It's 60 g of long stem broccoli.
- It's 80 g of babycorn.
- You need 1 of scalion.
- It's 40 g of monge tout.
- You need of Flax seed.
- Prepare 100 g of ginger root.
- Prepare leaves of Fresh coriander.
- It's of Flax seeds (didnt have sesame seeds).
Asian style pork kebabs, steamed veg and yellow rice individually
- Cut tenderloin in 1 inch tick chunks. To make marinade grade ginger, chop 2 garlic cloves and 1/2 of chilli. Mix it with 10 ml of soy sauce and rice vinegar. Cover pork with the marinade and leave it leave it in the fridge in tight container for several hours. I left for 8 hours..
- Next step is to skewer the pork. If you use wooden skewers soak them in water first. Cook rice with turmeric and some salt. Rinse it under cold water. Set aside. Blanch baby corn, long stem and monge tout. Cool down under cold water..
- Leave remaining juices from marinade and add 1 tbsp of honey. Slice scalions, chop garlic and rest of chilli.
- Start barbequing kebabs. I used gas bbq. To do veg I used a pan but wok would be ideal. This can be done at home. Start with garlic, chilli and scalion and little bit of rapeseed oil. After few min add pak choi and other veg. Add 20 ml soy sauce..
- Keep turning kebabs basting with remaining marinade. It took me about 12 min to cook it. Heat up rice. Vegetables will be ready when pak choi is wilted..
- I served mine veg with flax seeds on them and little bit of coriander leaves.