Moroccan Lentil & Carrot Soup.
You bring about steeping warm up Moroccan Lentil & Carrot Soup practicing 13 instructions also 4 including. Here you go get there.
technique of Moroccan Lentil & Carrot Soup
- You need 2 Tablespoons of olive oil.
- It's 1 of onion , chopped.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic , minced.
- It's 7 of carrots , peeled, chopped medium sized .
- You need 1 teaspoon of cumin.
- It's 1 teaspoon of turmeric.
- You need 2 teaspoons of coriander.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of paprika.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- It's 2 cups of lentils water , rinsed until runs clear.
- You need 1 - 15 oz cans of tomatoes diced.
- You need 6 cups of vegetable broth.
- You need to taste of Salt pepper and.
Moroccan Lentil & Carrot Soup ingredients
- Heat olive oil in a large pot over medium heat. Sauté the onion and garlic until soft and then add the spices. Add the carrots and sauté until carrots are tender about 10-12 minutes..
- Add the vegetable broth, diced tomatoes and lentils and stir to combine. Simmer on low heat for 20 minutes, or until lentils are tender..
- Place all ingredients in blender and blend for about 4-5 minutes.
- Grab a spoon and enjoy!.