You engage in simmering mull Chickpeas Soup applying 16 instructions than 4 furthermore. Here you go do justice.
process of Chickpeas Soup
- You need 1 cup of soaked chickpeas.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1/4 Cup of finely chopped onion.
- It's 1 tsp of finely chopped garlic.
- It's 1 tbsp of split red lentil.
- It's 1 tsp of cardamom powder.
- It's 1 tsp of roasted cumin powder.
- It's Half of cup peeled potato cubes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of finely chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of finely chopped carrot.
- It's to taste of Salt.
- It's of For Tadka and garnishing.
- It's 1 tsp of oil.
- It's 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1 tbsp of Grated carrot.
- It's 1 of Green chilli.
Chickpeas Soup instructions
- Heat the oil in a pressure cooker add onions and garlic and saute on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes or till the onions turns translucent..
- At the chickpeas, split red lentil, cardamom powder, cumin powder, potatoes, tomatoes, carrot, water and salt mix it well and pressure cook for 5 whistle..
- Allowed the steam to escape before opening the lid. Now transfer the soup in a bowl..
- Now give Tadka in it. For that in a Tadka pan add 1 tsp oil and add cumin seeds allow to spulter and pour the tadka in soup garnish with grated carrot and green chilli and serve it..