Palak paneer. Palak Paneer with video and stepwise photos. This delicious palak paneer recipe is my mom's version of making this dish. she has been making this recipe for years now. Palak paneer (pronounced [paːlək pəniːɾ]) is a vegetarian dish originating from the Indian subcontinent, consisting of paneer (a type of cottage cheese) in a thick paste made from puréed spinach and seasoned with ginger, garlic, garam masala, and other spices.
It pairs well with naan, paratha or jeera rice. Palak paneer recipe - Indian cottage cheese in smooth creamy delicious spinach gravy. In this palak paneer recipe, I have not blanched the spinach to prevent loss of nutrients. green coloured palak curry is palak paneer with paneer cubes, garam masala and other spices. finally, i request you to check my other top paneer curries recipes collection with this post of palak. You go for it boiling poach Palak paneer proving 15 receipt also 5 so. Here you are rack up.
prescription of Palak paneer
- You need 1 bunch of Palak/spinach.
- It's 100 gms of paneer.
- Prepare 2 of onions, chopped.
- You need 2 of chopped tomato.
- It's 2-3 of chopped green chillies.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger paste/ grated.
- Prepare As per taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It's 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- It's 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- It's 1 pinch of asefetida.
- Prepare 2 tsp of oil/butter/ghee.
- It's 1 tsp of garam masala.
- You need as required of Cream for garnishing (optional).
Palak Paneer - a smooth and creamy spinach sauce infused with Indian spices becomes a delicious base You may know this recipe as Saag Paneer, but this recipe is actually called Palak Paneer, or. Restaurant Style Palak Paneer - How to Make Palak Paneer - Cottage Cheese In Spinach Gravy - Smita. Palak Paneer is a popular vegetarian delicacy made of spinach and paneer (a non melting Indian cheese) cooked in a saucy tomato and onion gravy with aromatic Indian spices. Palak Paneer is one of the most popular dish from North India.
Palak paneer instructions
- First of all nicely wash the spinach/Palak leaves and boil them in a pan with 1/4 glass of water..
- Once it is boiled let it cool and then blend it to a smooth paste..
- In a pan heat ghee/butter/oil add cumin seeds, asafoetida and ginger paste saute it for 5-7 seconds and add Chopped onion once they are transparent add chopped tomatoes, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder and saute it nicely till the oil is separated then add the Palak/spinach paste..
- Add half glass of water and let it boil for 4-5 minutes than add the paneer cut in cube shape..
- Boil it for more 3-4 minutes and add garam masala and mix softly than switch off the flame.Palak paneer is ready to serve garnish with cream(optional).
It is made with Spinach and Cottage Cheese, cooked with ginger, garlic, onions and aromatic spices. Saag Paneer) is no exception and although the curry is largely comprised of pureed spinach and a bland cheese, it manages to eke out a monstrous amount of flavor from the rest. Indian Palak Paneer or (Spinach with Paneer) is delicious, nutritious, full-flavored, and super easy to make in your Instant Pot or pressure cooker! palak paneer recipe is one of the many of the best loved vegetarian Punjabi dishes are the ones where paneer is combined with a vegetable. Some tips to make the perfect palak paneer recipe. It's coincidentally also the ugly duckling of all food that ever existed.