Spinach green chana soup.. This spinach soup is a good way to include healthy greens in your diet and is low calorie too. You can also sprinkle some grated paneer, cheese or add some low-fat. Chana masala with spinach is a recipe variation for a traditional vegetarian Indian dish made from chickpeas (garbanzo beans) in a spiced sauce. (Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate.) Chana masala with chickpeas (garbanzo beans).
Pour into the casserole dish and top with the remaining onions. Spinach soup recipe to warm your insides. Packed with healthy superfoods this instant pot spinach soup will fill your belly and your body. You cook brewing poach Spinach green chana soup. practicing 11 instructions furthermore 7 than. Here is how you manage.
procedure of Spinach green chana soup.
- You need 2 Bowl of chopped Spinach.
- You need 1 Bowl of green fresh chana.
- You need 1 of Green chilli.
- You need 1 of onion chopped.
- You need 6-8 of peeled garlic.
- You need 1 tbs of butter.
- Prepare 1/4tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2tsp of black salt.
- It's 1/4tsp of Roasted grinded cumin powder.
- It's 1/2tsp of lemon juice.
- It's of Some small pieces of paneer.
All-time favorites are stews and soups. This green spinach soup is healthy and easy to make. Its packed with amazing superfoods and can be altered as you like. The green peas give the soup a slightly sweet taste and a dash of lemon and a sprinkle of parmesan at the end balances everything out.
Spinach green chana soup. technique
- Wash and chopped the spinach...
- Take a pan add butter... Add onion and garlic.. Saute it...
- Add spinach... Saute couple of minutes...
- Boil the green chana.... At 3 whistle...
- Now add boil chana and green chilli in spinach..saute it.. Now off the flame... Cool it...
- Now put it all in mixer and grind it in smooth paste....
- Add spices and lemon juice.. in it..take a boil.. Decorate with paneer and spinach leaf....
I love how fast this soup is to make. Have it with a grilled cheese sandwich. The soup itself is good and simple. Basically just leek, potatoes and spinach. This soup is spectacular paired with the beans, but if you decide to serve it without you can add some lemon and chili flakes to the recipe.