Carrot-Moong Dal Soup. Carrot Moong dal Soup is a simple, easily digestible, and comforting soup for babies, toddlers, and kids prepared with moong dal, carrot, and little spices. This soup is loaded with protein and vitamins from the carrot and makes comforting food for your little ones. Moong dal soup with mixed vegetables is a healthy, low-calorie and filling soup.
The fiber content in the moong dal makes us feel fuller for a. Taste, adding more salt or lemon if needed. I find the lemon juice and freshly ground pepper bring this soup together, so you may want to add more. You cause simmering scorch Carrot-Moong Dal Soup working 9 process along with 5 and. Here is how you conclude.
compound of Carrot-Moong Dal Soup
- It's 1 cup of Carrots chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Split yellow moong dal soaked.
- It's 4-5 of Black Peppercorns.
- You need 1/2 cup of Onion Sliced.
- You need 2 tbsp of Garlic chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Tomatoes chopped.
- You need 1/4 tbsp of Black Pepper Powder.
- You need as per taste of Salt.
- It's of Cooking Oil.
Once its cooled down, grind to a smooth paste. Carrot-moong dal soup is a rich source of folic acid, which is a very essential vitamin for the growing children. It is also a very rich source of phosphorous that works closely along with calcium in the growth and development of the bones. Method For carrot and moong dal soup.
Carrot-Moong Dal Soup one at a time
- Heat oil in a pressure cooker, add black peppercorns, onion and garlic and saute it on medium flame for 2 minutes..
- Then add carrots and tomatoes into it, mix it well and cook it on medium flame for 2-3 minutes..
- Then add the soaked and drained split yellow moong dal to it, saute it and then add salt and 4 cups of water into it and then cook it for 2 whistles. Keep it aside to cool and then blend it in a mixer grinder jar to a fine puree..
- Heat a pan, transfer the puree into it, add 2 cups of water, black pepper and salt if required, mix it well and give it a boil and then switch off the flame..
- Serve it hot by garnishing it with some grated carrot and mint leaves..
This appetizing soup will surely refresh the taste of your palate. The mixing of carrots with this amazing lentil makes this soup extremely nutritious as well as a nourishing combination. This carrot and lentil soup is rich in fibre, protein, vitamins & minerals. Pumpkin Soup recipe with amazing step by step photos. Pumpkin Soup known in India as Kaddu Ka Soup, is a easy creamy Indian pumpkin soup.