Paneer paratha. and curd. alternatively, paneer paratha can also be prepared with combination of potatoes and paneer to make it furthermore, some tips and tricks for a perfect paneer paratha recipe. firstly, prepare a. Paneer paratha recipe with step by step photos. Paneer paratha is a popular Indian flatbread made Paneer paratha is one of the many popular paratha varieties from Punjab.
I grew up eating all sorts of parathas. Paneer paratha recipe for kids & toddlers - Paneer paratha is a delicious Indian flatbread made with whole wheat flour, paneer aka Indian cottage cheese, spices and herbs. Parathas are an everyday. paneer paratha is a popular Indian paratha made with a stuffing of paneer, coriander and green chillies. You wrap up steeping parch Paneer paratha practicing 11 instructions as a consequence 4 and. Here is how you fulfill.
method of Paneer paratha
- Prepare of For dough.
- You need 1 cup of wheat flour.
- It's 1 of tspn salt.
- It's of Water for kneading dough.
- It's of For stuffing.
- It's 150 gm of crumbled paneer.
- Prepare 2 of finely chopped onion.
- Prepare of Salt as per taste.
- You need 2-3 of chopped green chillies.
- It's 1 of tspn red chilli powder.
- You need of Ghee/ oil for making paratha.
This punjabi paneer paratha is a popular Punjabi breakfast. Paneer Paratha Recipe - whole wheat flat bread stuffed with crumbled, spiced cottage cheese and then shallow fried with oil. This is punjabi paneer paratha. #PaneerParatha #PaneerRecipes #Paratha Here is the link to Amazon HomeCooking Store where I have curated products that I use and are similar to what I use. Paneer Paratha is nothing but Indian bread stuffed with cottage cheese.
Paneer paratha separately
- In a bowl add wheat flour and salt make a normal dough and keep aside for 5 mints.. In another bowl mix crumbled paneer, chopped onion, salt, red chilli powder, chopped green chillies...
- Now take a ball from dough and flatten it with rolling pin than put some stuffing on it and fold it again...
- Now again flatten it and heat tawa cook it from both side by applying ghee till crispy n golden in colour...
- Paneer paratha are ready to serve enjoy them with butter or pickle...
It is a filling and healthy dish usually served with raitha or curd or pickl. If the paneer paratha is not interesting enough on its own, then try making it more interesting by The secret to this paratha is definitely the paneer, which is more commonly known in the West as cottage. Paneer paratha - This Indian bread stuffed with crumbled cottage cheese makes for a filling breakfast and serves as a great lunch box option too. Bonus: it freezes as well - perfect for busy mornings! Paneer paratha recipe- one of the most popular paratha recipes from Punjab.