Besan chila filled with paneer and veggies.
You achieve grilling poach Besan chila filled with paneer and veggies proving 11 process together with 3 than. Here you are realize.
process of Besan chila filled with paneer and veggies
- Prepare 1 cup of besan/gram flour.
- Prepare 1 of medium size carrot grated.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of frozen green peas.
- You need 1 of small tomato chopped.
- Prepare 2 of green chillies.
- You need 1/4 cup of paneer (grated).
- You need 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cumin powder.
- It's To taste of Salt.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare As needed of Water.
Besan chila filled with paneer and veggies receipt
- In a bowl take besan add little by little water to make a chila batter in running consistency.beat well for 3-4 minutes.keep aside for ten minutes..
- In another bowl take grated carrot, green peas, paneer and tomatoes and green chilli. add little salt and mix well..
- Take a non stick pan heat it then pour some batter on it add little oil all around it cook on high flame for one minute then put vegetables mixture in the middle spread well.cover and cook for two minutes on medium flame the flip the chila and cook for another one minute. Serve hot..