Blueberry Lemon Bundt Cake with Passionfruit Icing. This Lemon Blueberry Bundt Cake is a perfect dessert for lemon lovers! When it comes to cakes, I absolutely love baking bundt cakes. Not only do they always turn out perfect, but you hardly need any decorating skills when it comes to making them.
That cake was lemon poppyseed with blueberries and I LOVED it! Passionfruit Bundt Cake with Passionfruit Syrup. Beat in the passionfruit juice, lemon juice and zest. You engage in sizzling microwave Blueberry Lemon Bundt Cake with Passionfruit Icing adopting 16 method than 9 so. Here is how you win.
receipt of Blueberry Lemon Bundt Cake with Passionfruit Icing
- It's of Blueberry Bundt Cake:.
- You need 2 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour, plus 1 teaspoon for blueberries and zest.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It's 230 g of unsalted butter, room temperature.
- Prepare 1 cup of packed light-brown sugar.
- Prepare 4 of large eggs.
- It's 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of grated lemon zest.
- It's 2 cups of blueberries.
- It's of Nonstick cooking spray, for pan.
- Prepare of Passionfruit icing:.
- You need 1/4 cup of fresh passionfruit pulp.
- You need 2 cups of pure icing sugar.
Using a metal spoon, carefully fold in the flour mix. This soft and fluffy lemon blueberry cake is a show-stopper of a dessert. Light and lemony, the ultra-moist cake is perfect with the whipped lemon frosting. This flavorful lemon bundt cake is filled with fresh blueberries and topped with lemon cream cheese frosting.
Blueberry Lemon Bundt Cake with Passionfruit Icing separately
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- In a bowl, whisk 2 1/2 cups flour with baking powder and salt; set aside..
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugars on high speed until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating until incorporated. Beat in vanilla..
- Reduce speed to low; add flour mixture in three additions, alternating with two additions of sour cream..
- In a bowl, toss blueberries and zest with remaining teaspoon flour; gently fold into batter.
- Coat a 12-cup nonstick Bundt pan with cooking spray. Spread batter in prepared pan..
- Bake cake on bottom rack of oven until a toothpick inserted into center of cake comes out clean, 60 to 70 minutes. Cool in pan 20 minutes..
- Invert onto a rack; cool completely, top side up..
- For making Passionfruit icing: mixing passionfruit pulp with icing sugar. Ice cake with a hot, clean knife..
It's a beautiful spring or summer dessert! Fact: Your week will be infinitely better with this Lemon Blueberry Bundt Cake in your kitchen. It's perfect for mid-day snacking, an after dinner treat. This moist Lemon Blueberry Bundt Cake is dotted with blueberries and has sweet pops of juicy blueberries and fresh lemon flavor in every bite! Stand Mixer: The most beautiful appliance in my kitchen!