Meatloaf and Mashed Potatoes. In a large pot of cold, salted water, bring the potatoes to a boil over high heat. Meatloaf and Mashed Potatoes - Meatloaf with Mashed Potatoes. The mashed potatoes were excellent, but the meat loaf was so strong we could not enjoy it.
Take a potato masher and mash the potatoes up to the desired consistency. As this happens, it will absorb all of the broth! By the time you're done mashing the potatoes, the meatloaf glaze should have caramelized nicely. You accomplish browning broil Meatloaf and Mashed Potatoes testing 23 modus operandi and 13 including. Here is how you consummate.
procedure of Meatloaf and Mashed Potatoes
- It's of Meatloaf-----------------.
- Prepare 1-1/4 pound of ground pork.
- Prepare 2-1/2 pound of ground chuck.
- It's 1 cup of rolled oats, oatmeal.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 of large onion.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 3 of large eggs.
- It's of Mashed potatoes----------------.
- You need 3 pounds of potatoes.
- Prepare 2 quarts of water.
- It's 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare 15 ounce of evaporated milk.
- You need of Sauce-------------------.
- It's 15 ounce of can of tomato sauce.
- It's 2 tablespoons of molasses.
- You need 1 tablespoon of honey.
- It's 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need To taste of salt.
Remove it from the oven… A delicious homestyle dinner, Instant Pot Meatloaf and Mashed Potatoes are cooked at the same time in your electric pressure cooker. This pressure cooker meatloaf and mashed potatoes dinner is sure to become a favorite meal for your family! You can make meatloaf and mashed potatoes earlier in the day and press Keep Warm for hot dinner later. How long to cook meatloaf and potatoes in Instant Pot?
Meatloaf and Mashed Potatoes separately
- Preheat oven 350 degrees Fahrenheit..
- Grate the onion.
- Add the pork, eggs, salt, garlic, oatmeal, grated onion, parsley, and beef in a bowl.
- Mix it up into a huge ball.
- Mix the tomato sauce, salt, molasses, honey, black pepper, and garlic..
- Mix it up well..
- Put the meat mixture into a heated large skillet. Make a groove down the middle with the edge of your hand..
- Coat the outside of the meatloaf and get a lot in the groove, add the rest of the sauce to the sides of the loaf..
- Put into the oven for 1 hour and 15 minutes. Let it rest 10 minutes before slicing..
- Wash and peel the potatoes. Dice them and add to salty water..
- Boil till fork tender. Drain well and add back to the pot..
- Add butter and milk. Mash them and mix well. Taste and adjust saltiness.
- Serve with tomato sauce on top I hope you enjoy!.
Lux models coon only on high pressure, so press Manual. Prepare meatloaf first and cook the demi glace and mashed potatoes while the meatloaf is in the oven. Recipe Courtesy of Chris Preston of The Harbour Diner. Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. In a small saucepan heat butter and milk over low heat until butter is melted.