Meatloaf Cupcakes. Browse Our Fast And Easy Meatloaf Recipes Collection. Meatloaf baked in muffin cups and topped with mashed potatoes, also known as meatloaf cupcakes with mashed potato icing, are kid-approved. Using a simple meatloaf recipe, homemade meatloaf is turned into a mini version that is a fun comfort food meal for the whole family with these Mini Meatloaf Cupcakes.
Italian - add garlic, oregano, Italian seasoning, rosemary, basil, Mexican - add coriander (cilantro), cumin, chills, capsicums, peppers, serve with avocado and salsa; Cheeseburger meatloaf - add mustard, hide cheese inside which will melt when cooked, serve with homemade ketchup; Toppings - grated cheese, bacon pieces or slices, parmesan, mozzarella, sliced. These cute little meatloaf cupcakes are irresistible to kids - big and small. I piped the mashed potato on for the photo but ordinarily I just pile it on then fluff it up with a fork - much faster! You discharge brewing warm up Meatloaf Cupcakes using 12 instructions also 10 than. Here you go get someplace.
receipt of Meatloaf Cupcakes
- You need of the base.
- You need 1 lb of your choice of hamberger meat or minced meat..
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fresh onion.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of chives.
- It's 1 of whole large egg.
- You need 1 cup of bread crumbs/crackers.
- You need 1/2 of House meatloaf mix.
- It's of toppings.
- You need 2 of potatoes.
- You need 1 of milk - to desired consistancy.
- Prepare 1 tsp of butter or to taste.
- You need 1 cup of shredded cheese.
In large bowl, mix "Meat Loaf" ingredients until well combined. Divide mixture evenly among muffin cups, pressing mixture down firmly. Fill the muffin liners with the meatloaf mixture and pat down to form a dome. In a saucepan over medium heat, add the potatoes, water to cover the potatoes, and salt.
Meatloaf Cupcakes method
- Preheat oven to 350°F and place 3 slices of bread on the rack. Wait till bread is dried out. Crumble when cool. Or buy some from your grocery store xD.
- Peel, wash and cut up potatoes while waiting on bread to toast. Put on medium heat until soft when poked with a fork..
- Mix all base ingredients into large mixing bowl and mix till every thing is evenly distributed..
- It's best to put small squares of parchment paper into the muffin cups or use paper cupcake cups for easier removal. Hold in either with a thin layer of butter..
- Fill cupcake cups with base mixture. Your oven should still be at 350. Place pan in oven for 15-20 mins. If your not using cupcake cups or parchment paper pull out half way through cooking and run a knife around between meatloaf and pan..
- While meatloaf is cooking take water from potatoes and mash with butter and milk to taste. Place in a freezer bag and in fridge to let cool so thicker..
- When cool use bag to pipe mashed potatoe mix onto a flat shallow pan into swirls like icing on a cupcake. Let set in fridge till needed..
- Pull muffins tin from oven and let cool. Place bottoms on same flat shallow pan as the tops removing them as you put the bottoms down and place tops on top. Sprinkle with grated cheese of your choosing and bake again on 350 till desired cheese is baked on..
- Serve with beans or carrots on the side. Two to a person. Double the batch if you want thicker bottoms..
- Add chives or bacon bits to the top as fun sprinkles if desired!.
These delicious individual size mini-meatloaves are baked in a muffin tin! Muffin pan meatloaf is perfectly portioned, cooks twice as fast and tastes amazing! Have you ever used your muffin pan for anything that's not sweet? There is always the first time for everything! Muffin pan is a perfect tool for making individual size meatloaf!