Curd Oats Congee.
You wrap up simmering steep Curd Oats Congee working 13 program and 4 so. Here you are bring about.
technique of Curd Oats Congee
- Prepare 1 cup of oats, dry roasted.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of curd.
- It's 1 cup of water or as required.
- It's to taste of salt.
- It's 1 tbsp. of oil.
- You need 1 tsp. of mustard seeds.
- You need 1-2 of dry red chilies.
- It's pinch of asafoetida.
- You need 1 tsp. of urad dal (split black gram lentil).
- It's 1 tbsp. of chana dal (Bengal Gram lentil).
- It's 1 sprig of curry leaves.
- You need 1-2 tbsp. of roasted peanuts.
- You need 1 tbsp. of coriander leaves, chopped.
Curd Oats Congee program
- In a pan add the oats, 1 cup water and salt. Cook on a low flame till it turns slightly thick. Switch off the flame and keep it aside to cool down..
- In a bowl, mix together the cooked oats, yoghurt, peanuts and required quantity of water (according to the consistency desired)..
- Heat oil in a pan and temper with the mustard seeds and dry red chilies. After it stops spluttering, add the asafoetida, curry leaves, urad dal and chana dal. Saute for a few seconds..
- Pour this tempering over the oats congee and garnish with coriander leaves. Enjoy this healthy dish for a quick fix comforting dinner..