Malai paneer. Malai paneer recipe with step by step photos - soft, melt in the mouth creamy paneer recipe made easy and quick and also restaurant style. The paneer cubes have a similar taste like that of Malai. Methi Malai Paneer Recipe with step by step photos.
Too good with naan or roti. Malai paneer is quite popular and a rich curry. It taste so creamy and has tons of flavour in it. methi malai paneer preparation: furthermore, in the same kadai, heat oil. also add cumin seed, bay leaf, cloves, cardamom and cinnamon finally, serve methi malai paneer with chapathi or paratha. You work grilling braise Malai paneer proving 12 method so 9 so. Here you are gain.
process of Malai paneer
- It's 250 gm of Paneer.
- You need 2 of Onion.
- It's 2 of Tomato.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Red chilly powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Corrinder powder.
- You need 1 spoon of Paneer masala.
- Prepare 1 spoon of Oil.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of Turmeric masala.
- You need of Corrinder leaves for garnishing.
- You need 1 spoon of Zeera.
- You need 1 cup of Malai.
Creamy Methi Malai Paneer is a wonderful paneer curry with fresh fenugreek leaves. Want to try something different with paneer? Then try this creamy Methi Malai Paneer. MALAI PANEER IS BASICALLY CREAMY DISH MADE FROM PANEER Malai Paneer is a creamy Indian curry made from fresh Fenugreek Leaves (Methi), chunks of Paneer (Indian Cottage Cheese).
Malai paneer technique
- Take a pan..
- Add zeera and oil in it..
- Add onion and saute for a while And colour it light pink..
- Add tomato and saute for a while..
- Add all spices and mix well.
- Add paneer cubes..
- Add malai and mix well.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- It's ready.
Paneer Methi is a delicacy of Northern India. Paneer Methi is a perfect side dish for formal dinner or even a quiet dinner where you want to impress someone. Malai Paneer is a quick and delicious recipe that can be chowed down with flatbreads, rice or even as is if you skip the gravy. Follow this recipe to whip up a delicious malai paneer. Malai Paneer Tikka recipe is an Indian starter made from cottage cheese (paneer) cubes marinated with yogurt, cream When malai paneer tikka is served with gravy it's known as paneer tikka masala.