Stir-Fried Rice Vermicelli. Stir-fried noodles are second in popularity to rice in the Philippines. Eaten as part of a meal or as a snack, this classic noodle stir-fry has seemingly endless variations. Here, a small amount of mildly sweet cured pork sausage, a specialty of southern China, where it is known as lop cheong , creates a chewy, smoky foundation for fine pieces.
For this fried rice sticks with chicken recipe, I use the simplest of ingredients: Add the rice noodles, soy sauce, red pepper flakes, salt, sugar and green parts of the green onion, if using. Mix well and stir fry for a couple of minutes until warmed through. Taste and adjust seasoning if necessary, adding more soy sauce, red chili flakes, sugar or salt to taste. You operate stewing fix Stir-Fried Rice Vermicelli adopting 13 instructions as a consequence 11 than. Here is how you hit.
instructions of Stir-Fried Rice Vermicelli
- It's 1/2 pack of Rice noodles sticks -.
- You need 1 of Onion : medium chopped.
- You need of Veggies Beans Carrots corn Brocolli Mixed : , , ,.
- It's : 3 cloves of Garlic minced fine.
- Prepare 1/2 inch of Ginger : piece.
- Prepare 3 of Eggs : whisked well.
- You need of Chicken Beef Pork shrimp Meat of your choice : , , , or a combo of them all.
- Prepare of Bean Sprouts.
- You need 5 tbsps of Soy Sauce :.
- It's 1 tbsp of Sugar :.
- Prepare of Salt Pepper &.
- Prepare of Oil.
- Prepare 20 of rice water Soak the sticks in some hot for mins or until they turn soft.
Cook the rice vermicelli in boiling water according to packet instructions or until soft then drain. Heat up oil in a pan and stir-fry beef until cooked. Add red onion, spring onion, capsicums and carrots. Add cooked rice vermicelli and seasoning mix ingredients.
Stir-Fried Rice Vermicelli method
- If you are using eggs, cook the whisked eggs and season with salt and pepper.
- Set aside.
- To some heated oil, add the onion and garlic cloves and ginger.
- If you are using any meat, add it now.
- I decided to skip the meat, so the veggies went in next.
- You can use it frozen or fresh.
- If its fresh, add a few tbsp of water, cover with a lid, season with salt and pepper and let it cook on low heat.
- Next add the soy sauce and sugar followed by the rice sticks.
- Continue to stir fry for a few minutes until the veggies and noodles are soft and well cooked.
- Finally add the bean sprouts and the cooked scrambbled eggs.
- Serve hot!.
Its main ingredients include sliced pork, dried shrimp, and carrots. A Hsinchu specialty is to serve rice vermicelli 'dry' 乾 (gan, not in a soup) with mushroom and ground pork. This is loaded with veggies and light on the noodles so it's nice and healthy. I love stir fried noodles like Chow Mein, Beef Broccoli Noodles and Pad See Ew because they're a complete meal made in one wok - or skillet! I literally rummaged through my fridge to make this Chicken Stir Fry with Rice Noodles.