Naan bread pizzas. Make your naan pizza more crunchy and less doughy by pre-baking the naan bread. Substitute naan bread for pizza dough and top with mozzarella cheese, tomatoes, and prosciutto creating a naan bread margherita pizza for a quick and easy dinner. Naan bread is *so* easy to use as a base for your pies, and you can top it with anything you like.
Skin the sausages, then fry the filling in a hot, non-stick frying pan. Naan bread makes a fantastic base for quick and easy weeknight pizza. Split red lentils, tossed with cheese, add fibre and protein to this weeknight favourite. You cook brewing french fry Naan bread pizzas adopting 11 prescription along with 3 also. Here you are fulfill.
ingredients of Naan bread pizzas
- Prepare of Plain naan bread.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of bbq sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chopped garlic.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Diced ham.
- Prepare of Chopped mushrooms.
- You need of Pineapple chunks.
- Prepare of Cheddar cheese grated.
- Prepare slices of Mozzarella cheese cut in to.
These pizzas couldn't be easier to whip up for lunch or supper. Go crazy and add a bit of ham or salami, if you like. Mini naan breads come in a number of different sizes. The smaller ones are perhaps best for making buffet or party naan bread pizzas.
Naan bread pizzas instructions
- For the sauce add to a sauce pan and cook low heat, 2 tbsp of bbq sauce 1 tsp of garlic salt, 1 tbsp soy sauce, salt and pepper 1 tsp garlic chopped, simmer and stir..
- Take the plan naan bread and add the sauce from the sauce plan to the naan bread and spread around as think or thinly as preferred..
- Add the grated cheese, mozzarella, ham and mushrooms and pineapple if preferred to the naan bread and cook in the oven on 180 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes..
Fast pizza when you have little time! These naan bread pizzas are easy and delicious. Perfect on a night where you need something quick! You know what else is good? Bread pizza recipe a quick bread snack recipe with video.