Minced Beef and Peppers Pizza. Heat large nonstick over medium heat until hot. Put on a greased pizza plate. Spread sauce on the pizza dough.
Stir well, and then top the mixture with all the shredded cheese. I combined them into one amazing pizza, perfect for St Patrick's Day celebrations… and of course, any pizza night or day of the week! Easy and flavorful homemade Guinness pizza dough, topped off with slow cooked Guinness shredded beef, mushrooms, peppers and onions… AND two types of cheese. You go for it grilling grill Minced Beef and Peppers Pizza using 17 process as well as 6 moreover. Here is how you achieve.
instructions of Minced Beef and Peppers Pizza
- You need of For the dough.
- Prepare 3 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of instant yeast.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- You need of Lukewarm water.
- It's of For the filling.
- It's 1 kg of Minced beef.
- You need 2 of large onions, chopped.
- It's 1 teaspoon of curry powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of crushed garlic and ginger.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Portuguese spice.
- You need 2 tablespoons of soya mince.
- It's a dash of of Worcester Sauce.
- It's 1 of each of Green and red peppers, cut into strips.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated cheese, I used cheddar cheese slices.
- You need 1/2 cup of tomato sauce or purée.
Stir in onion mixture, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Spread Alfredo sauce over pizza crust. Top with ground beef mixture, bell pepper and mozzarella cheese. Top with the ground beef/pasta sauce mixture.
Minced Beef and Peppers Pizza singly
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Put all the dry ingredients for the dough in a bowl and mix well. Pour in water, a little at a time and mix well. Keep kneading for about 10-15 minutes into a nice firm dough but mustn't be hard. Cover with a plastic bag and place in a warm place to rise..
- Meanwhile, place Minced beef in a saucepan and saute over high heat. Add onions, ginger and garlic, and the spices. Stirring and mixing well. Add a little water but don't make it too watery. Finish off by adding Worcester Sauce, soya mince and simmer. Then let it cool..
- Once risen, divide the dough into two. Roll out one half of the dough on a floured surface with a rolling pin making a rectangular shape, cut out to the size of your baking tray. Place dough in the baking tray and spread a thin layer of tomato sauce or purée..
- Spread the thick layer of cool Minced beef all over the dough, followed by a layer of cheese, and finally sprinkle with the peppers..
- Repeat with the other half of the dough..
- Bake for 30 minutes..
In my home it is a favorite pizza of my kids and hubby. For this recipe I used home made pizza base, sauce and toppings. The fresh and juicy taste of homemade Italian sauce, pepper fried beef and vegetables are really an awesome treat for your tongue. Make a try and enjoy the original taste:-) Beef, Pepper and Onion Pizza. Enjoy pizza with Ground Beef, onions and peppers in under thirty minutes.