Beef fajita patty burger. This spicy beef fajita burgers recipe is a super Mexican twist on burgers—making them spicy, zesty, juicy, and drenched in salsa and avocados—making burgers super special. This recipe is great with ground chicken and can be personalized to your taste—extra spice, less spice, no salsa, more guacamole, chips, cheeses, veggies, and just. Okay so now that you know my reasons for choosing ground chicken for my Chicken Fajita Burgers, let's talk about why these burgers are so flipping delicious.
The beef burger patties are so juicy and bursting with flavor. Don't be afraid to venture out and make my chipotle burger recipe as well! Mix ground beef and Seasoning Mix in large bowl until well blended. You execute boiling braise Beef fajita patty burger employing 21 ingredients as well as 4 as well as. Here is how you bring off.
instructions of Beef fajita patty burger
- It's of Beef fajita patty Masala.
- It's 500 gm of Beef mince.
- You need 3 tbsp of oil.
- It's 1 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt or as per taste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red chilli.
- It's 1 tbsp of Cornflour.
- It's 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 of small onion crush.
- It's 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- You need 1 tsp of Ginger paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of green chilli paste.
- You need of Burgur making ingredients..
- It's 1 of tomato round shape cut.
- You need 1 of onion round shape cut.
- Prepare 6 leaves of Ice burg.
- Prepare 1 cup of mayonise.
- It's 1 cup of ketchup.
- You need 6 of burgur buns.
Fajita Burgers are packed with your favorite Tex-Mex flavors and topped with delicious sweet peppers and onions. A great way to change up burger night or for hosting friends and family for a cookout. I am joining in for Burger Month this year with this tasty Fajita Burger! This healthy burger recipe features a spicy fajita burger slathered with a spicy chipotle mayonnaise and topped with roasted Anaheim peppers and a delicious slaw.
Beef fajita patty burger receipt
- Add all masala in the beef mince (Except oil) and mixed well then rest 30 mint in the fridge...
- After 30 mint make 6 patty of the mixture...
- Add 3 tbspoon oil in the pan and cook beef fajita patty 5 to 10 min each side medium to low flame...
- When beef fajita patty is done then toast the buns add mayonise in the bun then add beef fajita burgur patty add ice burg then add tomatos onions and ketchup.. (If u like cheese u also add cheese) Beef Fajita Patty Burgur is ready to eat....
Serve it on an oblong bun. Grill or broil burgers until desired doneness. Serve burgers on hamburger buns generously top with peppers. Dollop, if desired, with Ranch Dressing. For the burger patties: Form the ground beef into six patties and sprinkle with the salt and pepper.