Meat balls stew. Many years ago, the Farm Journal published a recipe that became the "jumping-off point" for my version. Meatball Stew Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Cajun Meatball Stew starts off with your typical dark brown roux.
The stew below is from Indonesia, and we call it as SEMUR. You can use ready to use meatballs or you can make yourself, I include the recipe too :D. The Meatball Stew recipe out of our category Stew! You be responsible steaming bake Meat balls stew adopting 10 modus operandi also 6 along with. Here is how you do justice.
receipt of Meat balls stew
- It's 500 g of minced meat.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 of big onion chooped.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic crushed.
- You need of Itsp garam masala.
- You need 2 of tomatoes blended.
- You need 2 tbs of tomato sauce.
- It's 1 bunch of coriander.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
Meatball Stew is an easy twist to the classic red stew that uses juicy meat balls instead of the lumps of meat we normally use in our stews. How to Cook Meatball Stew [Video]. This video recipe will show you how to make meatball stew. Meatball stew is a cajun meal that is easy to make and tastes amazing.
Meat balls stew process
- Put minced meat in a bowl, then add bread crumbs, salt coriander, onions, garlic, garam masala and mix using your hands.
- When thoroughly mixed, make balls and set aside.
- Put oil in a shallow frying pan and fry the ball till they get a nice brown colour.
- In a separate saucepan, heat oil then fry onions to a translucent colour then add the blended tomatoes and sauce, add a pinch of salt then 1/2 cup water and bring to boil.
- Carefully add the meat ball in the sauce and simmer for about 5mins on low heat..
- Remove from fire, sprinkle with coriander and serve. Enjoy.
This wonderful meatball stew en casserole recipe using convenience products is quick and delicious and is just the thing on a cold winter's night. Remove the meatballs (use a slotted spoon). Make a smooth paste of the cornstarch and water. This meatball stew has our mouths watering! Combine ingredients in large bowl and mix with your hands.