Mushroom Corn Milk Biryani. Leaves Corn - Baby Corn - Sweet Corn Cucumber Curry Leaves Custard Powder Dates Double Lemon Maida Manathakkali Mango Masoor Dal Milk and Milk Cream Millet - Cholam - Sorghum Recipe for Chettinad style spicy Mushroom Biryani. Simple and quick mushroom biryani recipe which can be made in few mins. Great recipe to put in your kids lunch box as well.
This is a very tasty and yummy biryani. Find all ingredients and method to cook Mushroom Corn Masala along with preparation & cooking time. Mushroom Biryani - Yayy Finally I got to learn how to make mushroom biryani. You achieve simmering boil Mushroom Corn Milk Biryani working 26 prescription than 9 so. Here you go gain.
program of Mushroom Corn Milk Biryani
- It's 1 bowl of rice (soaked in water for about 2 hours).
- You need 1 cup of fresh corn.
- You need 1 cup of chopped mushrooms.
- It's 1 cup of chopped onions.
- You need 1 cup of chopped celery.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mint leaves.
- You need of Whole spices -.
- It's 2 of 2 bay leaves.
- It's 3-4 of cloves.
- You need 5-6 of black peppercorns.
- It's 1 of black cardamom.
- You need 2 of cinnamon barks.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dry mango powder.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 5-6 strands of lemongrass.
- You need 1 & 1/2 bowl of milk.
- It's 1 tsp of cardamom powder.
- You need 1 tsp of nutmeg powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of star anise powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped ginger.
- You need 2 tbsp of fried onion.
- It's 1 tbsp of oil.
- It's 1 tbsp of butter.
- It's as per taste of Salt.
I made few adjustments to the veg biryani I make and came up with this recipe….should say it turned out great and had a thumps up from hubby. I am really very happy to write a guest post for one of the inspiring. Mushroom Biryani Recipe with step by step photos. This is a spicy, tasty and easy one-pot mushroom biryani recipe from the chettinad cuisine.
Mushroom Corn Milk Biryani separately
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan. Add 1 tsp cumin seeds, 1 cup chopped onions, 1 cup chopped celery, 1/2 cup mint leaves. Mix well..
- Add 1 cup fresh corn, 1 cup chopped mushrooms and mix well. Cover it and let the veggies cook..
- Add 1 tsp sugar, 1/2 tsp dry mango powder, 1 tsp garam masala, 1 tbsp red chilli powder and salt as per taste. Mix well, cover for about 2-3 minutes and let the spices cook. Then remove from flame and let the mixture cool down..
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan. Add 1 tbsp butter and let it melt. Add 1 bowl rice. Add 1 bowl milk and stir..
- Tie all the whole spices in a cloth and add it to the milk mixture. Also add 5-6 strands of lemongrass tied together. Cover and let the rice cook..
- Once the rice is cooked, add salt as per taste. Mix gently, cover and let it remain on low flame for 2-3 minutes and then remove from the flame. Once cooled remove the whole spices tied cloth and lemon grass from the rice..
- In a bowl mix 1/2 bowl of milk, 1/2 tsp cardamom powder, 1/2 tsp star anise powder and 1/2 tsp nutmeg powder..
- To layer the Biryani, place the corn-mushroom mixture at the bottom of the vessel. Then add chopped ginger and the rice layer and sprinkle the mixture of milk and spices all over. Add some chopped ginger again..
- Sprinkle 1/2 tsp cardamom powder & 1/2 tsp nutmeg powder. Cover and let the biryani steam nicely. Remove, garnish with 2 tbsp fried onion and serve hot..
To make this mushroom biryani, you will need some ingredients like coconut milk and curd/yogurt. Coconut milk can be made a day before or. Corn Biryani (Sweet Corn Vegetable Biryani) is a variation of the usual vegetable rice wherein just corn kernels are cooked along with basmati rice and spices. It is specially a favourite among kids because we include only their favourite vegetable. It can be taken for lunch box with some raita.