Polynesian Meatballs. In a bowl, combine the milk, onion, Saltines and seasoned salt. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Hawaiian-style meatballs in a tangy, sweet and sour pineapple sauce make a delicious main dish when served over white or brown rice.
So when I think to go that route, these Hawaiian Meatballs are a surefire family favorite! Scoop mixture and gently roll into desired meatball size (we suggest about the size of a golf ball); place meatballs on aluminum foil-lined baking sheet with sides. Season with salt and pepper to taste. You make browning seethe Polynesian Meatballs using 12 instructions so 5 steps. Here you go pull off.
method of Polynesian Meatballs
- It's of Sauce:.
- Prepare 1 c. of Brown sugar.
- You need 3 T. of Cornstarch.
- It's 1-3/4 c. of Pineapple juice*.
- Prepare 1/4 c. of White vinegar.
- Prepare 1-1/2 T. of Soy sauce.
- It's 1-1/2 tsp. of Worcestershire sauce.
- It's of Other ingredients:.
- Prepare 30 of bite-size meatballs (cooked).
- Prepare 8 oz. of can sliced water chestnuts, drained.
- Prepare 20 oz. of can pineapple tidbits, drained*.
- You need 8 of green onions, sliced.
Combine all ingredients in a large bowel, mixing well. Place on a rack in a shallow baking pan. Mix together all ingredients except pineapple in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. So easy and always a crowd pleaser.
Polynesian Meatballs process
- NOTES: *For the pineapple juice, use the juice drained from the tidbits plus canned pineapple juice. If you mix up your sauce and slice your green onion ahead of time, and use your own pre-cooked meatballs, this meal comes together quickly..
- Mix together sauce ingredients. Bring to a bubble over medium-high heat, stirring. Stir in meatballs, cover, reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer for 6 minutes to warm meatballs through..
- Stir in water chestnuts and pineapple. Simmer 10 minutes..
- When ready to serve, turn off heat and stir in green onions. Serve over jasmine rice..
Makes the perfect appetizer or main dish. Meatballs are a family favorite in my house and get devoured in a matter of minutes! Bring island flavor home without ever having to leave the house when you serve our Polynesian Glazed Meatballs recipe. Including chunks of red pepper and pineapple in a tasty sauce and served over a bed of rice, our Glazed Polynesian Meatballs recipe is an exotic dish the whole family will enjoy. Hawaiian meatballs have an addictingly sweet and tangy flavor!