Mongolian Beef Meatballs. Stir in the panko, then add the ground beef, tearing into small pieces before adding to the bowl. Shape the meatballs into smooth round balls. Tender Mongolian Meatballs are not only FILLED with Asian flavour — they are smothered in the BEST homemade Mongolian sauce to wow your guests!
Also, in addition to Angus Beef variety, Cooked Perfect Frozen Meatballs comes in these fantastic flavors. Season with red pepper flakes, salt and pepper, then mix until well combined. These Mongolian Beef Meatballs are perfect for a party appetizer or a yummy main dish! You achieve broiling warm up Mongolian Beef Meatballs practicing 10 ingredients together with 4 furthermore. Here you go perform.
process of Mongolian Beef Meatballs
- You need 1 package of frozen meat balls.
- You need of Sauce:.
- It's 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- It's 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbs of garlic, minced *I used powdered*.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ginger, grated.
- It's 1/8 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- Prepare Tbs of oil.
- You need 1 tbs of cornstarch *I used flour*.
Mongolian beef has become one of my favorite dishes! The classic version is amazing in itself, but I'm also all about creative takes on a classic. These Mongolian beef meatballs are just the […] Mongolian Beef Meatballs: The best ever Mongolian beef meatballs, these are saucy, sticky, sweet, and delicious, and can be the perfect dinner or appetizer. You get all the amazing flavor of mongolian beef, with no cutting up the meat.
Mongolian Beef Meatballs compound
- Warm meatballs through, in the microwave or on the stove. *I quartered mine and browned then in oil*.
- Meanwhile, mix sauce..
- When meatballs are browned add sauce and bring to a boil. Simmer on low til it reduces to desired thickness..
- Serve over rice with vegetables. *I've been adding lentils to a lot of dishes for the added protein and to make dishes go further*.
Plus you can cook them in the pressure cooker or the slow cooker! Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, set aside. MEATBALLS: In a large bowl, combine the breadcrumbs, green onions, egg, minced garlic, soy sauce, salt, and white pepper. Then, add the ground beef and mix until *just combined* you don't want to overwork the. It's been around forever, and you guys just can't get enough of it.