Meatballs in Creamy Sweet n Sour Sauce #AuthorMarathon. These Sweet and Sour Meatballs are made with frozen meatballs and pineapple chunks and are covered in a DELICIOUS homemade sweet and sour sauce!! It's the perfect appetizer or dinner idea served over rice or noodles. Beef meatballs are browned, then simmered in a sweet and sour sauce.
The Best Sweet and Sour Meatballs The Best Sweet and Sour Meatballs. SAUCE: This Sweet & Sour Sauce is not obscenely sweet, it's got a nice balance of sweet and tang. If you want sweeter, just stir through more sugar at the end, or more vinegar for more tang. You execute broiling panfry Meatballs in Creamy Sweet n Sour Sauce #AuthorMarathon employing 12 compound as a consequence 5 as well as. Here is how you gain.
technique of Meatballs in Creamy Sweet n Sour Sauce #AuthorMarathon
- You need 1 of large finely chopped onion Ginger and Garlic, Crushed.
- Prepare of Meat balls (Note I elsewhere gave a Recipe on how to make them).
- It's 1/4 cup of milk.
- It's 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of pepper.
- You need 2 tablespoons of cooking oil.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- It's 1/4 cup of Brown Sugar or Honey if you prefer that.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Apple Cider Vinegar.
- It's 1 Teaspoon of Yellow Mustard.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Barbecue Sauce (If without, You can use Tomato Sauce).
- Prepare of Spaggheti, Veggies and Avocado to Serve.
The soy sauce adds salt but doesn't make it taste Chinese / Asian at all. It smells sharp when cooking so avoid breathing in the fumes!!! Use your hands to mix the beef mixture. The success of these sweet and sour meatballs is all due to the sauce - and this is a great sauce.
Meatballs in Creamy Sweet n Sour Sauce #AuthorMarathon compound
- Heat a large heavy bottomed Pot, put your oil, Onions, Ginger n Garlic n cook them. Add the Mustard, Salt n Pepper..
- In a Bowl, Whisk together the rest of the ingredients until well-combined. If you are using Tomato Sauce, reduce the amount of Vinegar n Sugar..
- Add that to the cooking pot, and stir. Cook over low heat for about 2 mins. Adjust seasoning if need be.
- Lastly, add the Meat balls and let cook for a further 3 mins..
- Serve with Spaggs n Steamed Cabbage..
The ketchup is a must have in it, and adds that extra zing! Mike's mom used to make this for him many years ago and it's still one of his favorite recipes. The best sweet and sour meatball. Meatballs in the crock-pot are the one of the easiest recipes to make. Most of the time the recipe is just frozen meatballs dumped in a crock-pot with some sort of sauce and heated until the meatballs are infused with flavor.