Roasted New Potatoes. Oven roasted new potatoes with olive oil, garlic, rosemary, and halved new potatoes. These are roasted potatoes at their best - plain and simple. Red potatoes are tossed with olive oil, and salt and pepper, and then roasted to perfection.
The flavors of garlic and herbs combine to add extra zip to tender new potatoes. Rinse and dry the unpeeled new potatoes. These roasted new potatoes are fantastic with fresh-dug small new potatoes, but they can also be enjoyed with small white or red-skinned potatoes. You get ready stewing roast Roasted New Potatoes employing 6 process furthermore 6 furthermore. Here you are bring off.
method of Roasted New Potatoes
- It's 10 of new potatoes, quartered.
- It's 1 of salt.
- It's 1 of pepper.
- You need 1 of garlic powder.
- You need 1 of onion powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
In our opinion, the most flavorful variety of new. These roasted new potatoes are flavoured with garlic and sea salt for a subtle taste boost. This recipe is so simple and transforms classic new potatoes into roast dinner favourites. Roasted new potatoes is a great recipe for a dinner party or a crowd.
Roasted New Potatoes process
- Place potatoes in a sleeve of tin foil..
- Drizzle olive oil over the potatoes..
- Sprinkle on seasonings to taste..
- Roll up foil and place on grill..
- Cook on low-med heat about 30min. or until potatoes are fork tender..
Once the potatoes are in the oven, there is nothing to do. It is so simple, yet they are truly delicious!!! Scrub the potatoes under cold running water and pat dry. In a roasting pan, combine potatoes, olive oil, salt and pepper. Using a large spoon or by shaking the pan from side to side, coat the potatoes.