Low Calorie Chicken Cordon Bleu. Place chicken in a tightly sealed plastic bag and squeeze out the air. Remove from bag and season with salt Lay chicken flat and spread cheese wedge over it. Evenly layer ham slices over the cheese.
Comprehensive nutrition resource for Chicken Cordon Bleu. Learn about the number of calories and nutritional and diet information for Chicken Cordon Bleu. Chicken Cordon Bleu is usually stuffed with ham and Swiss cheese, but you can use any cheese your family likes such as mozzarella or Gruyere. You wrap up frying fry Low Calorie Chicken Cordon Bleu accepting 9 process including 5 furthermore. Here you go perform.
procedure of Low Calorie Chicken Cordon Bleu
- It's 2 of boneless skinless chix breasts; sliced in halves.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of olive oil.
- It's 2/3 cup of reduced sodium chix broth.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of dijon mustard.
- It's 4 of thin slice low sodium deli ham.
- Prepare 4 of ultra thin slice light swiss cheese.
- It's 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
For a quicker version, you may also like this Skillet Chicken Cordon Bleu which doesn't require rolling or breading. When I was a kid, my mom took culinary. This low-calorie chicken cordon bleu recipe saves calories by using a crushed cornflake breading, lean ham, and part-skim mozzarella cheese. Butterfly cut each chicken breast in half, leaving it attached on one side.
Low Calorie Chicken Cordon Bleu step by step
- Slice chix breast in halves, season lightly with salt & pepper, then lightly dredge in flour.
- In skillet add unsalted butter & olive oil. Add chix to skillet to cook. Cook chix til golden brown on each side..
- While chix is cooking in a mixing bowl add chix broth, dijon mustard, lemon juice & 1 tsp flour. Whisk til smooth..
- Once chix is done cooking remove from skillet & set aside. Add chix broth mixture to skillet, scraping up any left over bits stuck to the pan, then simmer for 2 mins..
- Return chix breasts to skillet, top each piece with a slice of deli ham & a slice of swiss cheese, let simmer til cheese melts. Serve & enjoy!.
I came up with a low carb chicken cordon bleu casserole using convenient ingredients from Tyson Foods. It took me less than thirty minutes to bake and I love that the meat is precooked which saves time in the kitchen when making this low carb chicken cordon bleu casserole. This tasty cordon bleu chicken breast stuffed with ham and cheese then wrapped with bacon will make a great family dinner. Chicken is a great source of protein and high-quality fat with very few carbs. This easy low carb and keto chicken cordon bleu casserole is all of the flavors you grew up on, without all of the work!