Crock Pot Skinny Chicken Jambalaya. Chicken Jambalaya cooked in the slow cooker that's low calorie, tastes great and fills you up! So tasty with few ingredients and cooked in the crock pot! Their practices are right at dinnertime so I'm usually in the car going back and forth.
My crock pot was pretty full at the end of the cooking. Healthy Crock Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup. Shrimp and chicken simmer with classic jambalaya ingredients in this easy slow cooker meal. You undertake heating brown Crock Pot Skinny Chicken Jambalaya applying 7 technique together with 5 moreover. Here you are take care of.
procedure of Crock Pot Skinny Chicken Jambalaya
- Prepare 2 of chicken breasts, sliced into strips.
- It's 8 of smoked turkey sausages, halved lengthwise and cut into 1/2 inch slices (you can find these in the aisle with the hot dogs).
- It's 2 of bell peppers, sliced into strips.
- It's 1 of onion, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of (14.5-oz) can petite diced tomatoes.
- It's 2 cup of water.
- You need 8 oz of package jambalaya rice mix.
I also would make the rice separate and pour the jambalaya over it. I tried adding the rice to the crock pot and it absorbed all of the liquid too quickly not allowing the rice to fully cook. Slow Cooker Jambalaya, with chucks of chicken and andouille sausage and lots of shrimp, is a super flavorful one dish meal. This recipe makes a big crock pot full of Jambalaya.
Crock Pot Skinny Chicken Jambalaya receipt
- Place your sliced peppers and onions in the bottom of slow cooker. Top with chicken strips and turkey sausage..
- Add water and undrained tomatoes..
- Cover and cook on low heat setting for 5-6 hours or high heat setting for 2 1/2 to 3 hours..
- Stir in rice. (If using low heat setting, turn it to high at this point) Cover and cook about 45 minutes or until rice is tender and most of the liquid absorbed..
- Dish up in bowls and ENJOY!.
Crock Pot Jambalaya is such a hearty meal with chicken and sausage. Packed with just enough heat to jazz it up but perfect for the entire family to enjoy. We have even served Slow Cooker Chicken Jambalaya Recipe to guests and it was a hit all around. Plus, so easy in the crockpot. Crockpot Chicken Jambalaya recipe: Try this Crockpot Chicken Jambalaya recipe, or contribute your own.