Hakka noodles. Hakka noodles recipe with step by step photos. Hakka noodles is a popular Indo Chinese dish that one can get in most restaurants in India and in the roadside Chinese street food joints. This veg hakka noodles recipe taste delicious and will have you craving for more.
My perception of Chinese food was very different when I was a kid. Almost similar to the perception of Indian food in the western world, quite far from reality. Hakka noodles is a popular Indo-Chinese dish of stir fried noodles, veggies and sauces. You fulfill browning curry Hakka noodles proving 18 modus operandi than 5 furthermore. Here you are reach.
method of Hakka noodles
- You need 3 tsp of Oil.
- You need 1 of Noodles packet.
- Prepare 5-6 nos of Chopped garlic.
- It's 1 tsp of Chopped ginger.
- It's 1 of Chopped onion small.
- You need 1/4 cup of Chopped capsicum.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped carrot.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped cabbage.
- You need 2 of Green chillies.
- You need 2 of Spring onion.
- Prepare As per taste of Salt as per taste.
- You need 1 tsp of Black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Green chilli souce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red chilli sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of Soya sauce.
- It's 1 tsp of vinegar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Spring onion greens.
- Prepare 1 liter of Water.
It is hugely popular in Indian restaurants and street stalls. It is usually eaten on its own or with a side of Manchurian or chilli dishes like gobi manchurian or chilli paneer. Indo-Chinese hakka noodles originated from the Chinese population living in Kolkata. How to make Perfect Hakka Noodles. -Hakka noodles are something that can make even full grown adults feel like kids and no you don't need to go the a Chinese restaurant to satisfy your noodle craving.
Hakka noodles receipt
- In big vessel add water, add salt and allow it to boil then add noodles, then after 8-10 min it get cooked, transfer in pored vessel to get noodles on the top and water at bottom, then on noodles add cold water and oil,so noodles not get sticked..
- Chop all the Veggies in julienne..
- In kadai add oil allow it to hot then add chopped garlic and ginger saute it on high Flame, then add onion, spring onion saute it then add carrots, capsicum, green chilli and cabbage saute it on high Flame..
- Then add noodles, add green chilli sauce, soya sauce, red chilli sauce, salt, black pepper mix it well..
- Then add green spring onions and serve it hot!.
In this recipe we show you how to make the most perfect hakka noodles in just three easy steps. Hakka Noodles Recipe is one of the most famous Indo-Chinese recipe in India. Hakka Noodles are made from plain boiled noodles, stir fried with sauces and vegetables. Its very easy and fast cooking recipe and it is specially very famous among the kids. All time favourite Hakka noodles is one of the best options to treat your taste buds and a perfect one meal dinner.