Lemon Coriander Soup and Chilli Garlic Noodles Restaurant Style. Lemon Coriander soup is a healthy soup recipe made with vegetable stock, lemon zest, mix vegetables and lots of coriander. It is a flavourful soup recipe that you can slurp on a rainy day. See great recipes for Lemon Coriander Soup and Chilli Garlic Noodles Restaurant Style too!
The ingredients in this soup are such, that it is a great food for medicine, when one is suffering from cold,cough or just feeling under the weather. Lemon Coriander soup recipe with step by step photos: - lemon and coriander soup is very delicious and refreshing soup recipe. AS the name suggest, It has a very FRESH flavor of lemon which complements the aroma of fresh chopped coriander. You wind up sizzling percolate Lemon Coriander Soup and Chilli Garlic Noodles Restaurant Style accepting 31 procedure including 9 moreover. Here you are get there.
technique of Lemon Coriander Soup and Chilli Garlic Noodles Restaurant Style
- You need of Lemon Coriander Soup.
- You need 5-6 of Garlic Chooped.
- You need 1 inch of ginger chopped.
- It's 2 of medium onion chopped.
- It's 1 of Carrot Chopped/Grated.
- Prepare 100 gm of chopped coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1 of medium capsicum chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 of Cabbage Grated.
- It's 2 of lemon.
- It's to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 2 of green chillies chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of Oil for saute.
- You need 3 tsp of cornflour.
- It's of Chilli Garlic Noodles.
- Prepare 1 Packet of Plain Noodles.
- It's 2-3 of Whole Red Chillies.
- Prepare 3-4 tbsp of Oil.
- You need 7-8 of Garlic chopped.
- Prepare 1 inch of Ginger.
- Prepare 2 of onion sliced.
- You need 1/2 of Cabbage Sliced.
- It's 2 of Carrot Julienne Cut/ Sliced.
- It's 1 of capsicum Diced.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- It's 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- It's to taste of Chings Noodle Masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red chilli sauce.
- It's 1 tsp of Vinegar.
The soup originally belongs to Thai cuisine. This soup comes under clear soup category. This recipe is a combination of my mom's chicken soup and the lemon coriander soup from the Indo-Chinese restaurants that I have enjoyed for years. It uses mom's chicken soup loaded with ginger, garlic and cilantro as a base, to which I add more vegetables and chicken to make it a one-pot meal that is feel-go and packed with immune boosting.
Lemon Coriander Soup and Chilli Garlic Noodles Restaurant Style procedure
- For Soup :- Take a deep Sauce Pan or black metal kadai and add 1-2 tbsp oil. You can take any vegetable oil or olive oil or rice bran oil or sesame oil. Now add chopped garlic, ginger and saute it for 30secs. Now add chopped onion and saute it for 1 min. Now add chopped coriander(preferred stems) and saute for another minute. Now add grated cabbage, carrot and capsicum. Saute it for 1-2 minutes. Now add salt to taste and 1 tsp black pepper. Donot overcook veggies..
- Now add a jug of water(or the quantity accordingly) into the veggies. Mix it well. Let it come to boil. Once water is boiling, take 2-3 tsp corn flour in a bowl and add the 2-3 tsp soup water into it. Now add this mixture into thr soup for thickening. Now let it boil and cover the lid..
- Add 2 lemon juice into the soup and good amount of coriander leaves. Let it boil for another 5 minutes. Now soup is ready and if you want you can add chinese sauces according to your taste. But I would prefer not to add chinese sauces, as this is how the authentic taste of soup is..
- For Chilli Garlic Noodles :- Boil a packet of plain noodles with some 1-2 tsp salt and 1-2 tsp oil. Boil noodles only 70-80%. Donot boil it to finest. As noodles are boiled immediately strain the noodles and add some 1-2 tsp oil on them. Detangle them with your hands very softly. Keep them aside. Make sure access water is completely drained..
- Now take the tadka pan and add 2-3 tbsp oil. Add 2-3 whole red chillies and with the help of spoon stir it to release colour of red chillies. Turn off the gas as soon as oil turns little red. This is the chilli oil for noodles. Strain the oil now. We donot need the red chillies now as their taste and colour is already in the oil..
- Now take a wok or black metal kadai and add chilli oil. As oil is already hot, add chopped garlic and ginger. You can add more oil according to your quantity of veggies and noodles. now add slices onion and saute it well. make sure your flame is on high heat as chinese cooking is all about high heat. Saute onion for a min. Now add cabbage, carrot and capsicum. Saute them for another 2-3 min. Now add this stage add salt to taste, 1 tsp red chilli powder(degi), 1 tsp black pepper and mix them..
- Now if you have chings noodles masala, dein add 1-2 tsp of noodle masala. This part is optional. Now take the noodles and add them in veggies. Now, donot mix the noodles with ladle.or karchi. Use either tongs or big fork to mix the noodles with veggies very carefully. Add this stage, you can add 1-2 tsp os soy sauce and 1-2 tsp of red chilli sauce. If you are using chings noodles masala, then just a bit of soy sauce will be fine. Donot add much soy sauce.this noodles is not dark colored..
- Now carefully cook noodles for another minute with tongs or fork and turn off the gas..
- Serve soup and noodles Restaurant Style!!.
Blend the ginger, chilli, lemongrass, garlic and coriander in a food processor until quite finely chopped, adding a little vegetable oil if the paste is too dry. This Ancient Ginger And Garlic Soup Recipe Beats The Flu, Common Cold, Excess Mucus and Sinus Infections The Healthy Lifestyle. Now add lemon juice and coriander leaves. Go to my kitchen and find out the delicious & complete recipe of broth/stock/yakhni. You can do away with the chilli sauce in the recipe.