Classic Beer can Chicken🍻🐔.
You get with it grilling coddle Classic Beer can Chicken🍻🐔 practicing 3 method so 5 and. Here you are get there.
ingredients of Classic Beer can Chicken🍻🐔
- You need 1 of Chicken.
- You need 1 of Beer of your choice.
- You need of Rub or spices of your choice.
Classic Beer can Chicken🍻🐔 procedure
- Pat the chicken dry with kitchen roll and rub with olicmce oil..
- Use a rub or spices of your choice, I have gone for a Reggae Reggae rub..
- I have a beer can roaster but if you haven't got one you can just use a beer can and roasting dish. Drink half the beer and place the can up the chicken rear end and sit it on your dish..
- Place the chicken in a pre heated BBQ/ Oven at 180c. I add some smoking wood at this time and cover the chicken with a loose piece of kitchen foil..
- Cook for an hour and then remove the foil and carry on for another 20-30 minutes untill the skin is golden and you reach an internal temprature of 75c and the juices run clear. 👍.