Minced beef and veg pie with mash & onion gravy. This tasty and easy beef pie recipe will quickly become a family favourite. How to Freeze Minced Beef and Onion Pies. Wrap the unbaked pies well in aluminum foil or plastic wrap and then into ziptop bags.
Mash: Cut the potatoes into small chunks and cook in boiling salted water until tender. Drain well then tip back into the saucepan and place over a low To assemble: Divide the mince between ovenproof serving dishes and top with spoonfuls of the mash. Add the bay leaves if using then top with the. You cook steaming heat Minced beef and veg pie with mash & onion gravy practicing 11 prescription and 8 also. Here is how you cook.
program of Minced beef and veg pie with mash & onion gravy
- It's of Roll of puff pastry.
- It's of Chopped onion, carrots and celery.
- You need 150 g of mince.
- It's Squeeze of tomato purée.
- Prepare cube of Stock.
- Prepare of Sliced onion.
- You need of Gravy granules.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- Prepare Knob of butter.
- It's of Mash to serve.
- It's of Egg to glaze.
How about some beef burgandy with mash. Definately Mash and Stew, because Meat and Veg pie was always my worst meal EVER when i was little, and Mash. Beef filled pie with mashed potatoes and garden peas meal isolated on a white background. Cash-saving tips: for an even cheaper version, use minced pork instead of beef.
Minced beef and veg pie with mash & onion gravy singly
- Peel, chop and boil potatoes in salted water for mash. Cook veg in oil for about 2-3 mins. Add mince and brown. When browned, add purée and stock cube. You might need a little water. Cook for about 20 mins.
- Turn on the oven to 180. Cut pastry into triangles. Sauce should be quite dense by now.
- Add a spoonful of sauce to pastry. Fold up to make a pie from middle point first. Glaze with egg. Bake for 20 mins.
- Potatoes should be nearly done.
- Melt some butter in a pan. Soften onions for about 3-4 mins. Add 2-3 ladles of potato water to onions. Add granules to make your gravy. Stir on medium for about 3-4 mins.
- Take out the pies, mash potatoes with a knob of butter if desired..
- Add your onion gravy on top and enjoy :).
Warm and healthy Beef and Pumpkin Shepherd's Pie loaded with so many beautiful flavours.a delicious beefy filling with a crispy parmesan cheesy top and a creamy layer of pumpkin. The beef mixture inside this Beef and Pumpkin Shepherd's Pie is like beast mode a la Arnold Schwarzenegger. Ground beef, tender vegetables, and fluffy mashed potatoes. what could be better! Rich and flavorful beef shepherd's pie recipe, made easy in one skillet! Sprinkle with minced fresh parsley and enjoy!