Lucknow style chicken.
You conclude simmering melt Lucknow style chicken employing 20 method as a consequence 5 also. Here you are cook.
method of Lucknow style chicken
- You need For of Marination-.
- Prepare 500 gms of Chicken.
- It's 2 tbsp of hung curd.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- It's 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It's 2 tsp of chicken masala powder.
- It's to taste of Salt.
- It's Other of ingredients--.
- It's 2 of medium onion paste.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of tomato purèe.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chilli garlic paste.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of ginger paste.
- It's 2 tsp of haldi powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of chicken masala.
- Prepare 2 tsp of dhania powder.
- Prepare as required of Oil for cooking.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- You need 1 of black cardamon.
- It's 1 of small cinnamon stick.
Lucknow style chicken in succession
- In a mixing bowl add the marination ingredients Mix everything well and keep it aside for a minimum 1 hour..
- Semi roast the chicken before putting it into a gravy. So heat little oil in a pan and add the chicken pieces to it. Cook it on both sides and as soon as it starts getting brown remove it..
- In the same pan add oil to cook the chicken. As soon as it gets heated add the bay leaf, cardamom and cinnamon and add the onion paste. When the onion starts getting brown add the garlic chilli paste and ginger paste and roast it properly..
- Next, add the tomato purèe and cook it till oil gets separated. Now add the masalas and roast it. As soon as the masalas starts sticking to the bottom of the pan add a little water and roast it till oil gets separated again. Follow this for two to three times and then add the marinated masala and again roast it..
- Next, add the chicken and roast it again in the same manner. Next, add some water and cover the pan and let it cook till the chicken gets properly cooked. Remove the lid and let it cook till the gravy reaches the desired consistency..