Clear-out-the-fridge Veg Soup.
You produce steaming simmer Clear-out-the-fridge Veg Soup adopting 5 compound together with 4 as a consequence. Here you are win.
ingredients of Clear-out-the-fridge Veg Soup
- You need of Any veg you have in your fridge.
- It's of x tin chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare of garlic crushed.
- It's of If you have any left over jars of sauce like chipotle, pesto, curry, harissa etc - just use one, not all!.
- Prepare of good stock.
Clear-out-the-fridge Veg Soup separately
- Chop up all the veg into similar sizes and sweat (fry) in a little oil adding the slowest to cook veg first. I start with onions, carrots and sweet potatoes and graduate through to peppers and courgettes..
- When everything is firm to fairly soft - add the tin of tomatoes, stock and flavourings like the leftover jar sauces and season..
- Bring to the boil and simmer for half an hour..
- I find this makes enough soup to freeze 4-5 portions - ideal for quick and easy lunch!.