Kali mirch chicken. Chicken Kali Mirch or Murgh Kali Mirch is a spicy chicken curry that is cooked with loads of Black Pepper or kali Mirch. It's a delicious recipe that goes perfectly well with any Indian bread or rice. Chicken kali mirch is also called as Indian black pepper chicken curry or murgh kali mirch.
This recipe is very popular in North India. Indian Black Pepper Chicken is cooked with lots of Black Pepper. Kali Mirch Chicken is a delightful North Indian recipe, which is a must try for all the non-vegetarian lovers. You engage in toasting fricassee Kali mirch chicken practicing 15 procedure and 7 also. Here is how you take care of.
program of Kali mirch chicken
- Prepare For of Marinate--.
- You need 2 kg of chicken.
- Prepare 10 tablespoons of whole black pepper.
- You need 10 of green chillies.
- It's 4 tbsp of ginger garlic taste.
- You need 3 teaspoons of vinegar.
- It's For of Dish--.
- Prepare 10 of Curry leaves.
- It's 2 of bay leaves.
- It's 6 of whole onions diced.
- You need 5 tbsp of ghee.
- You need 250 ml of fresh cream.
- Prepare as required of Kasuri methi.
- Prepare Few of Green chillies, chopped.
- Prepare as required of coriander leaves.
This delicious Kali Mirch recipe is made with marinated chicken, black pepper, ginger-garlic. Chicken kali mirch recipe - A mild spicy aromatic South Indian Style chicken recipe that can be prepared under an hour with simple ingredients found in an Indian kitchen. Chicken Kali Mirch or Murgh Kali Mirch is a delicious and spicy entree that can be served with any Indian flat breads like naan, roti, chapati or even with steamed rice. Pepper Chicken/ Chicken Kali Mirch is one of the most popular and tasty Recipe.
Kali mirch chicken modus operandi
- For marinating grind the black pepper, green chillies, ginger-garlic paste and salt into a fine paste.
- Mix the curd and the masala paste and add it to chicken. Marinate the same for 6 hours..
- Add oil to a pan (kadhai) and add bay leaf and curry leaves. Once done add the onions to the oil. Fry, it will until translucent..
- Take out the fried onions into a mixer and grind it into a fine paste. Fry the paste until brown..
- Add chicken to the paste and fry well. Add 1 cup of water cover the pan with a lid and cook on slow flame till 15 minutes. Add kasuri methi and chopped green chillies to the pan..
- Once the chicken is cooked fry until the water evaporates. Just before finishing add cream and stir well..
- Take the chicken out of the pan into the serving dish. For tadka heat the ghee in a saucer and add red chilli powder. Give tadka to the chicken. Add coriander for garnish. Let the chicken sit for 5 minutes before serving.
This pepper chicken is one of the recipes which my family and hubby loves having every other weekend. Kali mirch Chicken karahi in easy way with less ingredients. Stir on high heat until chicken change it colour. Home » Chiken Kali Mirch with white gravy. Actually I am very much interested in trying new dishes, especially chicken dishes.