My Chinese Chicken stir fry with mix veg 😀.
You make baking fry My Chinese Chicken stir fry with mix veg 😀 working 20 program together with 9 as a consequence. Here is how you attain.
procedure of My Chinese Chicken stir fry with mix veg 😀
- It's of veg oil.
- You need of Ginger shredded.
- You need of Garlic Crushed.
- It's of Chicken Breasts cut cubed 1 inch.
- You need of Onion chopped length wise.
- Prepare of Carrots cut into strips.
- It's of long beans left length wise.
- You need of Course salt.
- It's of White Pepper.
- Prepare of sweet coloured sweet peppers chopped length wise.
- Prepare of Spring onion chopped length wise.
- You need of Bok Choy cut length wise.
- Prepare of SAUCE:.
- You need of Oyster sauce.
- It's of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare of Chicken Stock.
- It's of salt.
- You need of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare of Rice wine vinegar.
- It's of Corn Starch or Corn Flour.
My Chinese Chicken stir fry with mix veg 😀 one at a time
- Have all your veg prepared, and chicken ..
- Grate the ginger and crush the garlic..
- Mix all the sauce ingredients in a bowl and mix, but leave out the corn starch at this stage. Set aside.
- In a deep wok, or large deep fry pan, heat up the oil until hot. Add the ginger then garlic fry for about 6 seconds..
- Then add the chicken and fry and keep turning and mixing, until the chicken turns white all over, about 5--6 minutes..
- Add the onion, carrots, salt, pepper and green beans and fry for about 5 minutes stirring all the time..
- Add the spring onion and sweet peppers, fry for 1 minute.
- Add the sauce, bring to boil, stirring all the time, then lower hear and simmer for 5 minutes. Add the cornstarch to a little water and add to the mixture. It should go thicker..
- Add the bok choy, stir and serve with fried rice, steameed rice or noodles..